Wednesday, June 5th
Backcountry Pizza and Tap House
2319 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO
Come educate yourself on the ins and outs of buying a home in a fun and casual atmosphere. We provide FREE PIZZA, FREE BEER, and FREE INFORMATION on everything from raising and maintaining your credit score, various lending options, and current market trends. Each meeting will focus on a different topic and all of your questions will be answered by an experienced and accredited FREC and DORA educator. The talk will be short and to the point. The relaxed atmosphere will lend itself to socialization, group discussion, and fun.
Let’s raise a pint, eat some pizza and discuss how to successfully obtain a mortgage.
The event will take place at restaurant we LOVE so much…Backcountry Pizza! We’ll start at 6PM and will include a free all you can eat pizza buffet along with free yummy beer.
Throughout the evening we will discuss:
- What lenders look for
- The difference in financing a Condo vs. Townhouse
- Advantages of purchasing a PUD or Single Family Residence
- PMI – Not like your parents mortgage insurance
- Differences between Conventional and FHA financing
We have two primary goals for the evening:
1. That you better understand the mortgage process so when it comes time to purchase a home you’ll be prepared.
2. That you leave with all of your home buying / mortgage questions answered.
This is a community service, knowledge based event with no strings attached. Nothing will be sold and the evening is free….So why not attend?